With all the 3D scanning service companies out there, why trust NextGen Metrology with your next project? For one, we have over 25 years combined experience in 3D scanning and related industries. We can get your projects from start to finish, being your one-stop shop. When looking for 3D Scanning Services in Arvada, Colorado, look no further than NextGen Metrology to provide industry leading service on your next project.
From our offices in Houston, we have provided service for companies all over the country. The most cost-effective method is to have the part shipped to our office for processing. We can typically scan and have a part returned within a few days. From that point, any further modeling can be done by a skilled professional using the scan data. If the part is too large, or can not leave your facility for logistical reasons, we do offer on-site scanning. Because most of our scanners are extremely portable, our travel rates are extremely reasonable.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.