At NextGen Metrology we pride ourselves on being your one stop shop for all your 3D scanning service needs. Based in Houston, Texas, we offer our industry leading service across the entire contiguous United States. When looking for quality 3D Scanning Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, you can trust in NextGen Metrology’s team members to get your project done on time and on budget.
Worried that our offices are too far from you? Don’t. Most of the work we complete is outside of Texas. Most parts are shipped to us, as this is the fastest and most cost-effective method of processing a part. However, if the part is too large to ship, we do offer very reasonable travel rates so that one of our specialists can bring the equipment to your facility to scan the object.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page.