3D scanning can be a complicated task, requiring quality equipment and expert knowledge. Luckily, NextGen Metrology has over 25 years combined experience and only uses industry leading quality equipment. You can count on us and our expert techs to provide quality, solution-based services to Monument, Colorado.
Most of our clients, even those in the area, almost always find it cheaper and easier to have their parts shipped to use for processing. If your part is too large for shipping, no worries. We do offer onsite service to the contiguous United States. Because many of our scanners are portable, and typically only require one team member, our onsite fees are surprisingly reasonable.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.