When it comes to laser scanning, look no further than NextGen Metrology to be your one-stop shop. Servicing the entire contiguous United States, including Baltimore, Maryland, know that you can count on our experts to deliver quality service in a timely manner at a great price.
Is your object able to be shipped? Great! We can have it scanned and shipped back to you in a matter of days. If your object is too large to move, or time critical to your business’s operation, no problem. Most of our scanners are completely portable, so one of our expert team members would be happy to travel to your site to provide you our best solution-based service.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.