Thank you for considering NextGen Metrology for your laser scanning needs. We strive to be one of the Nation’s leading providers of Laser Scanning Services. With offices located in Houston, Texas, our skilled specialists service all over the contiguous United States, including Houston, Texas.
Most of our scanners are extremely portable and only require a single expert. Because of this, our travel rates are surprisingly reasonable. Rest assured that even if your part is too large to ship to our offices in Houston, we can arrange to come on-site and capture all the data we need to make sure your project is completed.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.