Having trouble getting your current project off the ground? No problem! Nextgen Metrology has the expertise and know-how to get you going. Our industry leading Laser Scanning Services could be just what you need to get your project back on-time and on budget.
Typically, the most cost-effective way to complete a project is to have the part shipped to our offices in Houston. However, if the part is too large to move, or if it needs to remain on sight because it is a critical part of your business, no problem. We travel on-site all the time. Because most of our scanners are portable, it typically only requires a day or two and one or two expert professionals. You may be surprised with how reasonable our travel rates are.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.