Do you have a project you think requires laser scanning, but you are not sure how to proceed, or exactly what you need? No problem! Give NextGen Metrology a call and we will help you through the entire process. With over 25 years combined experience, our knowledgeable expert professionals know what it takes to make your project a success, delivering on time and on budget. When looking for laser scanning or related services in Mountain View, California, trust NextGen Metrology to provide you with industry leading solution-based service.
From our offices in Houston, we have provided service for companies all over the country. The most cost-effective method is to have the part shipped to our office for processing. We can typically scan and have a part returned within a few days. From that point, any further modeling can be done by a expert specialist using the scan data. If the part is too large, or can not leave your facility for logistical reasons, we do offer on-site scanning. Because most of our scanners are extremely portable, our travel rates are extremely reasonable.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Need a little guidance about the best way to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.