With over 25 years combined experience, NextGen Metrology is ready to be your one-stop shop for everything related to laser scanning. Based in Houston, Texas we service the entire contiguous United States, including New Orleans, Louisiana. Using the latest scanners and CAD software, our team members provide unparalleled solution-based service for all your laser scanning service needs.
Most of our clients are not located near our offices in Houston, Texas. But even with then are, the most cost-effective method of processing a project is to mail the part to us. Once it is scanned, the part can be returned, and any further processing can be done here in Texas, then your files can either be emailed or sent to you online. If your part is too large to cost effectively ship or cannot be taken off site because it is critical to your business’s operation, don’t worry. We can travel anywhere in the contiguous United States, including New Orleans, Louisiana.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Our primary goal is to make sure that you get the final product you need to make your project a success. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.