Looking for Laser Scanning Services in Taylor, Michigan? NextGen Metrology has over 25 years combined experience in the laser scanning industry. Based in Houston, our expert team members provide industry leading service throughout the contiguous United States. Not sure exactly what you need? Give us a call. We can help you navigate exactly what you need to make your project a success.
Can’t find anyone locally that can handle your project? Don’t worry, you aren’t alone. There are not too many companies in the country with our level of expertise in scanning and modeling. In most cases all it requires is just for you to ship us your part. Once at our facility we can scan it and return it to you within a few days. From there, any further processing can be done with the digital scan. Once the final product is ready, the files can be sent to you either by email, or an online service like DropBox.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Ready to get your project started, give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.