With all the laser scanning service companies out there, why trust NextGen Metrology with your next project? For one, we have over 25 years combined experience in laser scanning and related industries. We can get your projects from start to finish, being your one-stop shop. When looking for Laser Scanning Services in Union City, New Jersey, look no further than NextGen Metrology to provide industry leading service solutions on your next project.
Depending on the size of the object needing to be scanned, and the scope of the job, we offer multiple solutions. Whether you want to have the part shipped to our facility in Texas or need to have one of our techs come to your site, we are ready to provide our best solution-based service to you and your team.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Have any questions, or are you ready to get started on your next project? Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.