Having issues with your current project, and thinking our Laser Scanning Services may be the solution you need? Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you have. Our cutting-edge technology and highly trained expert professionals have the experience and resources to make sure you get your project completed on time and on budget. Choose Nextgen Metrology for your upcoming laser scanning project, and rest assured that we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Worried that our offices are too far from you? Don’t. Most of the work we complete is outside of Texas. Most parts are shipped to us, as this is the fastest and most cost-effective method of processing a part. However, if the part is too large to ship, we do offer very reasonable travel rates so that one of our expert techs can bring the equipment to your facility to scan the object.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.