Having LIDAR scanning work done can be a complicated process, especially with complex parts that have specific design requirements. But with leading edge technology and software, you can trust on NextGen Metrology to get you through the process on time and on budget. Let us put our decades worth of experience to work for you!
If your part is reasonable sized, shipping is typically the most cost-effective method of getting it to us for processing. If the part is too large or needs to remain on-site because it is critical to your business’s operation, no worries. Our trained skilled techs, can travel to your facility to process the part. Most on-site jobs can be completed in a day or two and typically only require one or two professionals. Because most of our scanners are extremely portable, you may be surprised at how reasonable our onsite pricing is.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Our primary goal is to make sure that you get the final product you need to make your project a success. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.