Looking for LIDAR Scanning Services in Fort Worth, Texas, then rest assured that NextGen Metrology can provide unparalleled solution-based service for all your LIDAR scanning needs. Based in Houston, Texas, we provide service to the entire contiguous United States. You can count on us to put our techs 25 years combined experience and cutting-edge equipment to use for you on your next project.
Need your part scanned, but you don’t live in the Houston, Texas area? No problem! In most instances it is easier and cheaper to ship your parts to us for processing, then return. If your part is too large, or mission critical for your business, we can travel on site with many scanners we use.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.