We understand that you may have a million questions about completing your next project. Rest assured that NextGen Metrology is here to answer any of your questions regarding LIDAR scanning. Our world class techs have over 25 years combined experience working with leading edge technology and software ensuring that your next project will be a success that is done on time and on budget.
Do you live a good distance from Houston? No problem! Most of our equipment is completely portable. Whether by shipping to our facility for scanning or having one of our expert specialists travel to your site, know that we offer our best solution-based service in a timely manner at a great price.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.