With over 25 years combined experience, NextGen Metrology’s team members have the know how to finish your project on time and on budget. Based in Houston, Texas, we service all major cities in the United State, including, Manteca, California. When you need LIDAR Scanning Services, look no further than NextGen Metrology for industry leading service.
If your part is reasonable sized, shipping is typically the most cost-effective method of getting it to us for processing. If the part is too large or needs to remain on-site because it is critical to your business’s operation, no worries. Our trained skilled team members, can travel to your facility to process the part. Most on-site jobs can be completed in a day or two and typically only require one or two expert professionals. Because most of our scanners are extremely portable, you may be surprised at how reasonable our onsite pricing is.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re ready to answer any of the questions you may have. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.