Looking for LIDAR Scanning Services in North Las Vegas, Nevada? Look no further than NextGen Metrology and our industry leading equipment and service to provide you with a complete solution for your project. Speak with one of our skilled team members to discuss how we can provide industry leading support on your next project.
Most of our scanners are extremely portable and only require a single skilled professional. Because of this, our travel rates are surprisingly reasonable. Rest assured that even if your part is too large to ship to our offices in Houston, we can arrange to come on-site and capture all the data we need to make sure your project is completed.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
This can be a confusing process for someone not familiar with 3D Scanning, CAD or Metrology. We understand that and are here to help. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.