Why look to NextGen Metrology for your upcoming LIDAR scanning project in Ralston, Nebraska? Simple. With 25 years of combined experience, we can provide you with industry leading service. With NextGen Metrology, know that our experienced expert technicians will be there for you every step of the way, and we will do our best to provide you with the best solution for your upcoming project.
Is your part too large to ship to us, or you can’t handle the down time that shipping would require? No problem! Most of our scanning equipment is highly portable, and we would be happy to arrange for one of our professionals to come on site to help with your project.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.