With over 25 years combined experience, NextGen Metrology is ready to be your one-stop shop for everything related to LIDAR scanning. Based in Houston, Texas we service the entire contiguous United States, including Washington, District of Columbia. Using the latest scanners and CAD software, our skilled team members provide unparalleled solution-based service for all your LIDAR scanning service needs.
Depending on the size of the object needing to be scanned, and the scope of the job, we offer multiple solutions. Whether you want to have the part shipped to our facility in Texas or need to have one of our techs come to your site, we are ready to provide our best solution-based service to you and your team.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Our primary goal is to make sure that you get the final product you need to make your project a success. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.