Do you have a project you think requires LIDAR Scanning Services, but not sure how to proceed, or exactly what you need? No problem! Give NextGen Metrology a call and we will help you through the entire process. With over 25 years combined experience, our knowledgeable experts know what it takes to make your project a success, delivering on time and on budget. When looking for LIDAR scanning or related services in Waunakee, Wisconsin, trust NextGen Metrology to provide you with industry leading solution-based service.
Most of our clients, even those in the area, almost always find it cheaper and easier to have their parts shipped to use for processing. If your part is too large for shipping, no worries. We do offer onsite service to the contiguous United States. Because many of our scanners are portable, and typically only require one skilled technician, our onsite fees are surprisingly reasonable.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page.