NextGen Metrology is your one-stop shop for all your LIDAR scanning needs. Located just south of Houston, Texas, we service the entire contiguous United States, including West Des Moines, Iowa. Speak with one of our expert techs about how we can help you on your next project.
Did you know that due to travel and setup time, in a lot of cases it is cheaper to have your part shipped to use for scanning? If your part is too large for shipping or freight, no problem! We offer onsite services across the US with very reasonable prices.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Our primary goal is to make sure that you get the final product you need to make your project a success. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.