With 25 years combined experience, and cutting-edge equipment, you can count on NextGen Metrology to be your one-stop shop for all things related to reverse engineering. Based in Houston, our expert technicians service the entire contiguous United States, including Franklin, Wisconsin. We look forward to discussing your project with you and providing our finest solution-based service.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re ready to answer any of the questions you may have. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.