Thank you for considering NextGen Metrology for your reverse engineering needs. We strive to be one of the Nation’s leading service providers of Reverse Engineering Services. With offices located in Houston, Texas, our skilled technicians service all over the contiguous United States, including Greenfield, Wisconsin.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Need a little guidance about the best way to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.