Why look to NextGen Metrology for your upcoming reverse engineering needs in Lancaster, California? Simple. With 25 years of combined experience, we can provide you with industry leading service. With NextGen Metrology, know that our experienced expert technicians will be there for you every step of the way, and we will do our best to provide you with the best solution for your upcoming project.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Have any questions, or are you ready to get started on your next project? Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.