With over 25 years combined experience, NextGen Metrology is ready to be your one-stop shop for everything related to reverse engineering. Based in Houston, Texas we service the entire contiguous United States, including Liberty Lake, Washington. Using the latest scanners and CAD software, our experts provide unparalleled solution-based service for all your reverse engineering needs.
Did you know that due to travel and setup time, in a lot of cases it is cheaper to have your part shipped to use for scanning? If your part is too large for shipping or freight, no problem! We offer onsite services across the US with very reasonable prices.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re ready to answer any of the questions you may have. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page.