Why look to NextGen Metrology for your upcoming reverse engineering needs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? Simple. With 25 years of combined experience, we can provide you with industry leading service. With NextGen Metrology, know that our experienced specialists will be there for you every step of the way, and we will do our best to provide you with the best solution for your upcoming project.
Worried that our offices are too far from you? Don’t. Most of the work we complete is outside of Texas. Most parts are shipped to us, as this is the fastest and most cost-effective method of processing a part. However, if the part is too large to ship, we do offer very reasonable travel rates so that one of our techs can bring the equipment to your facility to scan the object.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
This can be a confusing process for someone not familiar with 3D Scanning, CAD or Metrology. We understand that and are here to help. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.