Having issues with your current project, and thinking our Reverse Engineering Services may be the solution you need? Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you have. Our cutting-edge technology and highly trained techs have the experience and resources to make sure you get your project completed on time and on budget. Choose Nextgen Metrology for your upcoming reverse engineering needs, and rest assured that we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Ready to get your project started, give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.