Having trouble getting your current project off the ground? No problem! Nextgen Metrology has the expertise and know-how to get you going. Our industry leading Reverse Engineering Services could be just what you need to get your project back on-time and on budget.
Is your part too large to ship, or small enough to ship, but you can’t afford to have it off site for a few days? No problem! Because of the portability of our equipment and the fact that for most projects typically only one expert professional is required. Our travel rates are surprisingly economical.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.