With 25 years combined experience, and cutting-edge equipment, you can count on NextGen Metrology to be your one-stop shop for all things related to reverse engineering. Based in Houston, our skilled specialists service the entire contiguous United States, including San Diego, California. We look forward to discussing your project with you and providing our finest solution-based service.
Is your part too large to ship, or small enough to ship, but you can’t afford to have it off site for a few days? No problem! Because of the portability of our equipment and the fact that for most projects typically only one skilled team member is required. Our travel rates are surprisingly economical.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.