Having reverse engineering work done can be a complicated process, especially with complex parts that have specific design requirements. But with leading edge technology and software, you can trust on NextGen Metrology to get you through the process on time and on budget. Let us put your decades of experience to work for you!
Typically, the most cost-effective way to complete a project is to have the part shipped to our offices in Houston. However, if the part is too large to move, or if it needs to remain on sight because it is a critical part of your business, no problem. We travel on-site all the time. Because most of our scanners are portable, it typically only requires a day or two and one or two skilled team members. You may be surprised with how reasonable our travel rates are.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.