Looking for Reverse Engineering Services in Thornton, Colorado? Look no further than NextGen Metrology and our industry leading equipment and service to provide you with a complete solution for your project. Speak with one of our skilled team members to discuss how we can provide industry leading support on your next project.
Most of our clients, even those in the area, almost always find it cheaper and easier to have their parts shipped to use for processing. If your part is too large for shipping, no worries. We do offer onsite service to the contiguous United States. Because many of our scanners are portable, and typically only require one specialist, our onsite fees are surprisingly reasonable.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.