Thank you for considering NextGen Metrology for your reverse engineering needs. We strive to be one of the Nation’s leading service providers of Reverse Engineering Services. With offices located in Houston, Texas, our expert techs service all over the contiguous United States, including Winthrop Town, Massachusetts.
Depending on the size of the object needing to be scanned, and the scope of the job, we offer multiple solutions. Whether you want to have the part shipped to our facility in Texas or need to have one of our skilled techs come to your site, we are ready to provide our best solution-based service to you and your team.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re ready to answer any of the questions you may have. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.