At NextGen Metrology we pride ourselves on offering quality 3D Scanning Services. Based in Houston, Texas we provide service to the entire contiguous United States, including Cicero (Township), Illinois. You can count on our expert technicians to provide industry leading service on your next project.
Most of our scanners are extremely portable and only require a single skilled tech. Because of this, our travel rates are surprisingly reasonable. Rest assured that even if your part is too large to ship to our offices in Houston, we can arrange to come on-site and capture all the data we need to make sure your project is completed.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Need a little guidance about the best way to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.