With 25 years combined experience, and cutting-edge equipment, you can count on NextGen Metrology to be your one-stop shop for all things related to 3D scanning. Based in Houston, our expert professionals service the entire contiguous United States, including Short Hills, New Jersey. We look forward to discussing your project with you and providing our finest solution-based service.
Worried that our offices are too far from you? Don’t. Most of the work we complete is outside of Texas. Most parts are shipped to us, as this is the fastest and most cost-effective method of processing a part. However, if the part is too large to ship, we do offer very reasonable travel rates so that one of our expert technicians can bring the equipment to your facility to scan the object.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Ready to get your project started, give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.