Having LIDAR scanning work done can be a complicated process, especially with complex parts that have specific design requirements. But with leading edge technology and software, you can trust on NextGen Metrology to get you through the process on time and on budget. Let us put our decades worth of experience to work for you!
Most of our clients are not located near our offices in Houston, Texas. But even with then are, the most cost-effective method of processing a project is to mail the part to us. Once it is scanned, the part can be returned, and any further processing can be done here in Texas, then your files can either be emailed or sent to you online. If your part is too large to cost effectively ship or cannot be taken off site because it is critical to your business’s operation, don’t worry. We can travel anywhere in the contiguous United States, including El Paso, Texas.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We understand that for many this process is new to you and you may have many questions on how to proceed. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.