At NextGen Metrology we pride ourselves on being your one stop shop for all your LIDAR scanning needs. Based in Houston, Texas, we offer our industry leading service across the entire contiguous United States. When looking for quality LIDAR Scanning Services in Laredo, Texas, you can trust in NextGen Metrology’s technicians to get your project done on time and on budget.
If your part is reasonable sized, shipping is typically the most cost-effective method of getting it to us for processing. If the part is too large or needs to remain on-site because it is critical to your business’s operation, no worries. Our trained expert specialists, can travel to your facility to process the part. Most on-site jobs can be completed in a day or two and typically only require one or two expert team members. Because most of our scanners are extremely portable, you may be surprised at how reasonable our onsite pricing is.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Ready to get your project started, give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can.