Having issues with your current project, and thinking our LIDAR Scanning Services may be the solution you need? Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you have. Our cutting-edge technology and highly trained experts have the experience and resources to make sure you get your project completed on time and on budget. Choose Nextgen Metrology for your upcoming LIDAR scanning needs, and rest assured that we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Is your part too large to ship, or small enough to ship, but you can’t afford to have it off site for a few days? No problem! Because of the portability of our equipment and the fact that for most projects typically only one skilled tech is required. Our travel rates are surprisingly economical.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Our primary goal is to make sure that you get the final product you need to make your project a success. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.