With all the reverse engineering service companies out there, why trust NextGen Metrology with your next project? For one, we have over 25 years combined experience in reverse engineering and related industries. We can get your projects from start to finish, being your one-stop shop. When looking for Reverse Engineering Services in Jacksonville, Florida, look no further than NextGen Metrology to provide industry leading service on your next project.
Is your object able to be shipped? Great! We can have it scanned and shipped back to you in a matter of days. If your object is too large to move, or time critical to your business’s operation, no problem. Most of our scanners are completely portable, so one of our specialists would be happy to travel to your site to provide you our best solution-based service.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page.