Reverse engineering can be a complicated task, requiring quality equipment and expert knowledge. Luckily, NextGen Metrology has over 25 years combined experience and only uses industry leading quality equipment. You can count on us and our expert technicians to provide quality, solution-based services to Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky.
Did you know that due to travel and setup time, in a lot of cases it is cheaper to have your part shipped to use for scanning? If your part is too large for shipping or freight, no problem! We offer onsite services across the US with very reasonable prices.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re ready to answer any of the questions you may have. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page.