Looking for Reverse Engineering Services in Palmer Lake, Colorado, then rest assured that NextGen Metrology can provide unparalleled solution-based service for all your reverse engineering needs. Based in Houston, Texas, we provide service to the entire contiguous United States. You can count on us to put our team members 25 years combined experience and cutting-edge equipment to use for you on your next project.
Can’t find anyone locally that can handle your project? Don’t worry, you aren’t alone. There are not too many companies in the country with our level of expertise in scanning and modeling. In most cases all it requires is just for you to ship us your part. Once at our facility we can scan it and return it to you within a few days. From there, any further processing can be done with the digital scan. Once the final product is ready, the files can be sent to you either by email, or an online service like DropBox.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Have any questions, or are you ready to get started on your next project? Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.