At NextGen Metrology, we use the latest equipment and techniques to provide our clients with industry leading solution-based services. Located in Houston, Texas, our skilled specialists service the entire contiguous United States, including Santa Clara, California. When looking for Reverse Engineering Services in Santa Clara, California, rest assured that NextGen Metrology will get your project done on time and on budget.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you any way we can. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.