At NextGen Metrology, we use the latest equipment and techniques to provide our clients with industry leading solution-based services. Located in Houston, Texas, our professionals service the entire contiguous United States, including Washington, District of Columbia. When looking for 3D Scanning Services in Washington, District of Columbia, rest assured that NextGen Metrology will get your project done on time and on budget.
Depending on the size of the object needing to be scanned, and the scope of the job, we offer multiple solutions. Whether you want to have the part shipped to our facility in Texas or need to have one of our specialists come to your site, we are ready to provide our best solution-based service to you and your team.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Have any questions, or are you ready to get started on your next project? Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.