When it comes to LIDAR scanning, look no further than NextGen metrology to be your one-stop shop. Servicing the entire contiguous United States, including Arlington, Texas, know that you can count on our specialists to deliver quality service in a timely manner at a great price.
Typically, the most cost-effective way to complete a project is to have the part shipped to our offices in Houston. However, if the part is too large to move, or if it needs to remain on sight because it is a critical part of your business, no problem. We travel on-site all the time. Because most of our scanners are portable, it typically only requires a day or two and one or two expert technicians. You may be surprised with how reasonable our travel rates are.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page.