At NextGen Metrology we pride ourselves on being your one stop shop for all your Reverse Engineering Services needs. Based in Houston, Texas, we offer our industry leading service across the entire contiguous United States. When looking for quality Reverse Engineering Services in Los Angeles, California, you can trust in NextGen Metrology’s skilled team members to get your project done on time and on budget.
Is your object able to be shipped? Great! We can have it scanned and shipped back to you in a matter of days. If your object is too large to move, or time critical to your business’s operation, no problem. Most of our scanners are completely portable, so one of our experts would be happy to travel to your site to provide you our best solution-based service.
Our diverse CAD capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing IGS and STP CAD models of any shape and size.
- Providing native CAD files in Solidworks 2013 and later, Inventor 2012 and later, Siemens NX, Catia V5 and V6, and Pro E Creo.
- Design Interface Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis and Stackup
- 3D GD&T (Based on Design Needs and Manufacturing Methods)
- Providing 2d drawings for fabrication, sheet metal bending, machining, welding, injection molding, blow molding, etc…
- Providing 3d assemblies models for large and small assemblies.
- Providing design and modification services to achieve end goals including:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
This can be a confusing process for someone not familiar with 3D Scanning, CAD or Metrology. We understand that and are here to help. Give us a call at (800) 683-9652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on the side of the page. We look forward to answering any questions and helping you in any way we can.